Click small picture to enlarge.
ClicPic Gallery Software.|
Vintage Knitting Crochet Patterns Book
Beehive Series No. 55, c 1940s, 29 pages
Fifteen lovely shawls; 12 to knit and 3 to
crochet, all worked in 2 and 3-ply fingering yarn. Use them for babies or
for yourself; dress up your wardrobe or give as gifts.
* Heirloom with Rose Medallions and Rose Petal Border (44 x 44)
Shetland Isles Shawls with Vandyke Lace Border (48 x 48)
Raised Leaf Lace Border Circular Shawl (48" diameter)
* Beautiful Lace Diamond with Matching Border (45 x 45)
Delicately Patterned Lace (45 x 45)
Island of Cumbrae Border Circular Shawl (48" diameter)
Edith Lace and Brambleberry Border Head Shawl (30 x 30)
* Marigold - for the experienced knitter - (46 x 46)
* Shell Attractive Lace Border (44 x 44)
Leaf Knitted Triangular Head Shawl (23" long)
* Cable and Gothic Border (44 x 44)
* Rose Leaf in Four Triangles Head Shawl (36 x 36)
Triangular Head Shawl in Simple Crochet (27" long)
* All Over Lace with Cluster Border (40 x 40)
* Water Lily Large Circular crochet Shawl (64" diameter)
You will receive a link by email to your pattern
book for digital download and there are no shipping charges.
all the Accessories Patterns Books in PDF Format
You can access the pattern easily from your computer
by using the Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have this on your computer, it can be downloaded for free from their site at
www.adobe.com. Download this pattern now using
Paypal. Use your credit card with a PayPal account no matter where in the world you live. Registering with Paypal is secure and free.
By purchasing this copy, you agree to use it for personal use only; no re-selling of any or all of the contents is permitted. To the best of my knowledge and belief, this material comes from a public domain source.