Click small picture to enlarge.
ClicPic Gallery Software.|
Toys and Novelties
Vintage Knitting Crochet Patterns Book
Beehive Series No. 54, c 1940s, 38 pages
This book is part of a Collection of
6 Bazaar, Novelties, Gifts pattern books.
Click Here to save by
buying the complete Collection.
Doll clothes, stuffed animals, bazaar
items, accessories and afghans to knit and crochet.
- 18 inch doll (dress,
bonnet, vest, panties, pullover, skirt, step-ins, shortie coat and beret.
- 16 inch girl doll (dress, vest, panties, bootees, bunny bag,
bonnet, coat, leggings).
- 16 inch boy doll (snow suit, blazer
and beanie, buster suit).
- 11 inch girl doll (dress, bonnet,
vest, panties, bootees).
- 11 inch boy doll (cap, cardigan,
Dog's sweater (length from neck to rear along back edge, 17
Width all around body 14 in.
- Bozo the Boston (8 1/2 in.)
and puppy (7 in.)
- Donna the Donkey (10 in.) and foal (7 1/2 in.)
- Percy the Penguin (11 1/2 in.) and Baby (7 in.)
- Pepi the Poodle (11 1/2 in.) and Puppy (9 in.)
- Dulcie the Duck (8 1/2 in.) and Ducklings (5 1/2 in.)
- Monty the Monkey (16 in.)
and Baby (11 in.)
- Katie the Kangaroo (11 in.) and Baby (4 1/2 in.)
- Rosie the
Rabbit (9 1/2 in.) and Baby (6 1/2 in.)
- Cherry Boutonniere
- Flower Boutonniere (crochet)
- Evening Bag with embroidery
- Afternoon Bag
- Knitted Bag for bowling shoes
- Knitted bag in Fair Isle
- Knitted Hobo Bag with embroidered lambs
- Knitted and Crocheted hand bags.
Tea Cosies in Fair Isle and Embroidery' Knitted Tea and Egg Cosies; Crocheted Tea and Egg Cosies.
Novelty Designs in Tea Pot Holders (or
Needle Cases). Rosella, Kookaburra, Squirrel, Cockatoo, Corn Cob.
Knitted and Crocheted Cushions,
Colonial Afghan, Rug Wool Lamp Shade and Hand Hooked Rug.
Download this pattern book reproduced in PDF format.
You will receive a link by email to your pattern
book for digital download and there are no shipping charges.
See all the Variety,
Novelties, Bazaar Patterns Books in PDF Format.
can access the pattern book easily from your computer by using the Adobe
Acrobat Reader. If you do not have this on your computer, it can be
downloaded for free from their site at
www.adobe.com. Download this pattern book now using
Use your credit card with a PayPal account no matter where in the world
you live. Registering with Paypal is secure and free.
this copy, you agree to use it for personal use only; no re-selling of
any or all of the contents is permitted. To the best of my knowledge and
belief, this material comes from a public domain source.