A large selection of new and vintage Patterns,
Pattern Books, and PDF Download
knitting, cross stitch, plastic canvas, tatting,
embroidery, macrame, dolls, toys, sewing,
Newsletter, Free patterns. Contest.
Click small picture to enlarge.
ClicPic Gallery Software.
Making Teddy Bears to Treasure
Sewing Patterns Hard Cover Book
By Brian and Donna Gibbs
A David and Charles Book, 2001
8.5 x 11.5 inches, 128 pages
(2 inch tear upper back corner of dust jacket)
10 Original Bear Designs
Step-by-step colour to ensure that each
stage of bear making is easy to follow from tracing the patterns and
cutting out the fabric, to adding the features and personalizing the
* Barney Bear (front cover) (bent legs so
he will sit anywhere)
* Harley the Clown Bear
* Baby Ellie Bear (her legs
make her sit like a young child, and she can pose sucking her thumb)
* Embroidered Bears (front cover)
* Bracken Bear (with a hidden compartment
in his back)
* Teddy Edward Bear (fully jointed made from golden mohair)
* Muzzwell Bear (two-tone)
* Jolly Bear (great big saggy tummy)
* Baby's First Bear
email me if you wish
to order. I will send an invoice with shipping cost.