1. Many vintage patterns are available as downloads. Once
you click Add to Cart, you may choose payment with Money Order or Paypal.
If you purchase using PayPal, you will receive a link to your download by
email. If you choose Money Order, you will receive an email from me
within 24 hours with full instructions for payment.
2. When you receive the email with the
link to your download, simply click on the link. You will be asked if you wish to Open the file or Save it. Choose
Save and Browse to find a location where it will be easy to find, a
suggestion is My Documents.
You will receive your pattern in PDF format.
Once the download is complete, simply click on the file and
it will open automatically with the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you do not have this on your computer, it can be downloaded for free from
their site at
3. Before receiving your download, be sure your e-mail
server is capable of receiving attachments. If you are unsure, ask your
service provider. Sometimes virus checkers will not allow your to open an
attachment, or strip attachments from your e-mail. You may have to adjust
4. You will need enough storage space on
your server for your file. Empty your trash bin.
If you do not receive an email with your download link:1. Spam filters can block the email.
Please have a look in your email trash if you do not receive the download.
2. Instant downloads are automated. The automation program compares the
email address and price.
- If you have one email address in your order form and use a different
email address with Paypal, this confuses the automation as it can not tell
that you have paid.
- If you add shipping cost to downloads, again this confuses the
3. Paypay confirms payment before the link is sent. Sometimes there is a
delay, be patient.
4. If you have ordered patterns to be mailed
and download patterns together, the links will not be sent. I will send