A large selection of new and vintage Patterns,
Pattern Books, and PDF Download
knitting, cross stitch, plastic canvas, tatting,
embroidery, macrame, dolls, toys, sewing,
Newsletter, Free patterns. Contest.
Fake fur for body
Cotton batting for stuffing
Purchased eye or buttons or felt embroidery thread for eye
Felt for nose
Paper for pattern, scissors, needle, thread
Sew a large or small stuffed toy dog
using fake fur or other sturdy fabric. Stuff with cotton batting to make a stuffed toy or use as appliques.
1. Cut 2 of the body and ears. Cut one nose.
2. Place the two body sections right sides together and sew around,
leaving an opening at the bottom between front and back legs to insert
stuffing. Clip the seam at corners and curves.
3. Stuff with cotton batting, pushing
evenly and sew the open section.
4. Place the two sections of ears right
side together and sew around. If you are using thin fabric, insert an
additional cut-out ear section of felt between the two pieces.
5. Cut the nose from felt and sew.
6. Sew on eye or button or cut out eye from felt and sew. Embroider the
eye if you prefer.
Reprints: Please feel free to link to this page. Please do not
reproduce this page on the Internet; you may link to it instead. You may print this page for your own
personal use but not for commercial use or distribution.